Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Pedal's 2015 Goals

Here are my goals for 2015.
Linking up with On the Windy Sides for FAL Q1. (Blue Items)

Quilts:
Christmas Quilt using Quick Curve Ruler
Quilt of Valor
4 Baby Quilts to donate (2 for FAL Q1)
Queen Quilt using Doe for our bedroom
Great Granny Square Quilt for a gift (FAL Q1)
Wedding Project
Quilt my mid 90s UFO (FAL Q1)

Quilted Small Projects:
Christmas Table Runner (Jan 2015 LYoF)(FAL Q1)
Batman
Christmas Tree Pants
Pillow for Pam & Eddie
Serger Cover
Set of 4 Minis using my bird embroidery panels

Patterns & Tutorial Posts:
Wristlet
Delicates Wash Bag
Crayon Totes
Dish Drying Pad

Non-Quilted Projects:
Noodlehead's Divided Basket
Weekender Watch Band

Sewing Room Upgrades:
Paint a light neutral color
Upgrades tables; sewing station, Ironing, cutting and serger station.
Design Wall

Additional Projects added after 1/6/16:
2 Pair PJs
Wedding Pillow




4 comments:

  1. I had been trying to decide how to post my 2015 goals, and I like your idea of listing the goals in categories and including other aspects of your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried to set quilting goals for myself beyond "don't miss a deadline." Maybe goals would help me be less frantic when a quilt is due!

    It looks like the only way to follow you is through bloglovin'. I may have that, but if so, it's not something I've ever used. Can you add a "follow me by email" option? I just read your blog all the way back to the beginning and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list, and I like your way of having a list for the whole year and a sub-list for Q1. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete