Sunday, September 27, 2015

In a State of Evergreen

I participated in Lily Pad Quilting's Pets on Quilts Show 2015 and it was so much fun meeting all the other quilting pet lovers. Even though Cooper was not the favorite "Dog on a Quilt" I did nab a little swag. Lucky me!


I won this fantastic Evergreen Jelly Roll from the fantastically talented Judi Madsen of Green Fairy Quilts. Her long arm quilting is over-the-top amazing so go check out her blog HERE. She also runs a pretty sweet online store with her husband, Clint, and you can check out the store HERE.

Green Fairy Quilts has a huge selection of precuts and they are having a 40% off sale on all their thread at the moment. 

What's crazy about my Evergreen win is that both of my Christmas projects to date have used BasicGrey Christmas lines! Now I am destined to make a third project which is pretty great because I have a decent size collection of Annalee Dolls and this line is a perfect compliment!

This post will be linked up with Molli Sparkle's Sunday Stash and Sew Darn Crafty by Sew Many Ways.

If you want to see Cooper on my Dog Gone Cute mini click HERE.
For my BasicGray Christmas Table Runner click HERE.
My second BG project is a WIP pair of Christmas Tree Pants that I have not shared yet.

Thanks for visiting!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats Gayle! I had to go and look at the Evergreen line - so, so pretty. I have such a weakness for Christmas fabrics and especially love Grunge and anything by Basic Grey. I enjoyed the chance to look again at your table runner - you are so talented to do your own design, and I love those colors and the quilting. Christmas Tree Pants? Hmm....... :)

    ReplyDelete