This is my first time linking up with The Littlest Thistle's 2014 Finish Along for the 3rd quarter.
1. This top has been completed, the back is pieced, and the binding is cut. I came across a charity
last week that just seemed like the perfect fit for this quilt. I have to send it off by August 1st to meet the deadline. My goal is to get this one done by July 25th.
2. This set of four bar mops has been opened and one test project is done and is in use. My goal is to make 3 more. I will keep one to use and share the other two to see how my design holds up under a variety of settings. This project is a scrap buster too. That is sure a bonus!
3. This is Bird 3 of 3.
It is yellow and much further along than this picture shows. The 3 Bird panels will be made into wall hangings. Another scrap buster.
4. I have 2 purses that have been stashed away for about 10 years. They are both about 1/4 of the way finished.
5. Aspen Frost Christmas pillow.
3. The long shot project. This one has been coming out of hiding for almost 20 years. To add insult to injury, my MIL started the same project at the same time and she finished hers this spring just about the same time I unearthed mine for the umpteenth time! The piece is a table runner with two angels and some sprigs. Hers is all embroidered, sewn up and ready for the holidays.