Friday, January 5, 2018

One Monthly Goal Link Up





















I participated in the All People Quilt UFO Challenge last year. Well, I only kept up with it until May but I still managed to finish Six of my Twelve projects and I advanced on a seventh.

So, I transferred my Six unfinished projects over to the 2018 form, added Six newer projects and I am set for getting' down to the business of finishing projects in the new year! It was hard to find an additional six because I discovered I'd done a pretty good job of knocking out finished projects and not aimlessly starting new ones during the year. 

The APQ UFO Challenge gives you a random number each month and January turned out to be No. 12. It happens to be the oldest project on the list. I started it at a retreat three years ago this month. 

The project is a pair of Christmas Tree Pants.
Fabric by: Basic Gray

I am making the pants double sided and both flimsies are done. My One Goal for the month is to Finnish this baby! Sandwich! Quilt! Bind! Then I'll tuck it up in the attic with my Christmas decorations.

I am linking the goal up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal for January.

Take me to the OMG Link-up

10 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued on what this pattern is. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patty. You can click on the colored text in the post and it will take you there. The sew along is three posts on Sew Mama Sew and you can click thru to get all of the info. I hope that helps. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post.Keep sharing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete